Thursday, March 5, 2020

SMITHS FALLS SQUALOR PT 2 – Update

Smiths Falls mother was rescued from the house two weeks ago. Son with schizophrenia finally agreed to leave today, but instead is now holed up in a garage on the property with no water or toilet. Restoration efforts also began today, revealing sewage backup not just in the ceilings and sinks, but also in the basement and furnace. ACT TEAM STILL DEEMS THIS APPROPRIATE LIVING CONDITIONS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIKfH27Pp0
The company doing the repairs required their workers to wear biological hazard suits and breathing gear but the Ontario ACT team says my brother is living in suitable conditions and see no need to find him appropriate accommodations. Due to Ontario's privacy laws we the family can't even get the name of his doctor..







Ontario ACT team watched as 74 year old bedridden Parkinson's patient's home and possessions were slowly destroyed by the mentally ill son she thought she was protecting.

What is the Hippocratic oath in Canada? I swear by Apollo Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant.

http://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/bioethics/primers/medical-ethics-past-present-future-e ---

Do doctors take an oath to do no harm? As an important step in becoming a doctor, medical students must take the Hippocratic Oath. And one of the promises within that oath is “first, do no harm” (or “primum non nocere,” the Latin translation from the original Greek.)Oct 14, 2015.

Watching a patient degrade to this state is doing harm..

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/first-do-no-harm-201510138421 ---



The Hippocratic Oath is for doctors only; nurses do not take it when they finish nursing school. Nurses may take a similar oath known as the Nightingale Pledge, depending on the policy of their nursing school.Jul 5, 2017.

The Nightingale pledge: a Hippocratic Oath for nurses I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug.

https://careertrend.com/do-nurses-take-the-hippocratic-oath-13658804.html ---



Do social workers take an oath? The Social Work Professional Oath I solemnly pledge to consecrate my life to the service of humanity and to social justice; I will practice my profession responsibly with conscience, integrity, and dignity which are consistent with its values, ethical principles, and ethical standards; The welfare of my client will be ...

https://www.wku.edu/socialwork/bsw/bsw_the_socialwork_professional_oath.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment