Friday, February 21, 2020

Smiths Falls Squalor: What ACT Team and South East LHIN deem suitable li...



Local authorities acknowledge the problem is serious but not serious enough to warrant official invention...

2020/02/22

ACT team for male paranoid schizophrenic patient threatens bedridden elderly mother suffering from Parkinson's and dementia with intervention if a number of issues with the home not repaired then failed to intervene when called on. Their concern was based on a report made by my mother's homecare nurse, saying she didn't feel safe going into the home. At this point I don't know when home care stopped seeing my mother but her health has deteriorated as has the condition of her home. The video linked here is of the kitchen and only gets worse from there with bathroom sewage leaking through the dining room ceiling and a chair lift that stopped working.

Despite having a history of violent behavior and a number of prolonged stays in the Brockville Psychiatric Hospital and having a large assortment of weapons, Smiths Falls police say the schizophrenic male does warrant their involvement.

https://youtu.be/61mzn9SgWgU

It took a team of six amazing paramedics going above and beyond to recuse my mother from her home yesterday. I was told by the ACT team if I called the police they would apprehend my brother and the ACT team would take him to the hospital and get him back on his meds. After I got my mother out of her home suddenly no one thinks the problem is bad enough to intervene. My mother is safe now and getting the medical help she needs but her home and everything she owns everything she cares about are being slowly destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment